+A memory card for device.
+Your android device must be either locked by pattern lock or password lock.
1. After you download “Aroma File Manager” place it in your card [SD CARD] Insert card into your locked android device.
2. Open Stock Recovery Mode by rebooting your android device and pressing PowerKey and VolumeUp key simultaneously. Different phones may have different methods to open stock recovery mode, so if you face any problems comment and i will give you the solution.
3. After entering into recovery mode use volume+ and volume- buttons to scroll up and down.For select use power button or home button.
4. From there click on “Install zip from SD Card” and navigate to where you placed “Aroma File Manager” click and install it.
5. After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
6. From the “Aroma File Manager” navigate to settings>>go to bottom and click on “Automount All Devices On Start” and then exit.
7. Repeat step 4&5 again.
8. After this you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.
9. Now navigate to Data Folder>>System Folder and Find >>”gesture.key” or “password.key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
10. Delete that any one file and then exit “Aroma File Manager” and reboot your device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern will not be removed yet. But don’t worry draw any random pattern your device will unlock but remember that pattern
AROMA File MANAGER: | DOWNLOAD |
HOW TO UNLOCK LOCK PATTERN USING COMMAND PROMPT.
1. Connect your android phone to you computer.
2. Open Commande prompt administrator.
3. Now in command prompt window type following code carefully [ adb shell cd/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases sqlites settings.db ] update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’; update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’; .quit
4. Now you will see some screen as shown below and then you can reboot your phone and now when your android starts again, then try unlocking it using any random pattern and it will unlock and work pretty fine.
5. If you face any problem repeat same steps but instead of the above code tru using [ adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key] and the press enter and now reboot your device to see if it works.